Did you know the mattress you are sleeping on tonight could be poisoning you softly?
NATURAL DUNLOP LATEX | ALL NATURAL LATEX | CERTIFIED ORGANIC LATEX
Mattress buying has changed dramatically over time. Customers are more knowledgeable than ever before. Here is what you need to know before you invest your hard-earned dollars in your next mattress.
Buying mattresses over and over is costly. It’s not only a game of rotating your mattress, but for decades mattress stores have been rotating your pocket book.
Have you ever had a mattress that was uncomfortable when you got it home or quickly developed body impressions? How long did it last? Did it sleep hot? Oh yes, most all mattresses on the market today contain memory foam. Memory foam sleeps hot. So, once memory foam became old news, it became necessary to create a new market, and that is sleeping on cool gel. Why did we listen to all the hype? Just to be hyped up again on another form of polyurethane foam, like the natural memory foam scam. When will we ever learn? You can put lipstick on a pig, but it’s still a pig.
Here is the number one question I get all the time, because people just don't know: What is an organic mattress? Why haven’t they heard about it? I will tell you why. Memory foam is cheap to make, yet it is very expensive to buy because the sellers spend a lot of money on television advertising and direct mail. You are paying for marketing.
Organic mattresses, on the other hand, cost 5 time more to make, yet are in the same price range (or less) than the national memory foam brand.
We don't have budgets to spend on national advertising. We rely on word of mouth. The honest way to do business.
Based upon our research:
- We make the only 4-layer, 100% certified organic knit covered organic latex mattress (12” of complete customization).
- We make the only 3-layer, 100% certified organic latex mattress with an expandable casing (so our mattress grows with you).
- We make the only king size foundation, with double support that snaps together.
- We are the only brand that uses 5.5” wide slats spaced no more than 3” apart, hemp oil stained (compared to 1x4 or 2x4).
- We have designed a platform bed with a center support that won’t break the bed if it is moved.
- We use strong “Metro” feet (all easy to assemble).