How much can you save on a mattress?
The average lifetime in the United States is 79 years old.
30’s approx. $25,000
40’s approx. $20,000
50’s approx. $15,000
60’s approx. $10,000
What could you spend that $ on?
Gel Foam vs
Heavenly Dreams 4-Layer
- Foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- State recycling fee may apply.
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty; check warranty for details
- Comfort level: medium firm.
- Made from Polyurethane Foam
- 12.5" profile.
- Breathable super-stretch cover with premium upholstered sides.
- Highly-conforming material infused with a phase changing material for temporary cooling comfort, drawing excess heat away from the body. (Admitting Gel Foam and Memory Foam sleep hot)
- Antimicrobial treatment helps protect the mattress. Antimicrobial treatment is pesticides.
- We are the ONLY company to offer *UNLIMITED Lifetime Layer Exchanges, so you never have to buy another mattress.
- The ONLY company that makes a 100% certified, completely customizable 4 layer organic mattress.
- Our custom-designed bedding, including our zippered casings, are made from Global Organic Textiles-certified organic cotton and 100% pure wool from farmers who practice good husbandry.
- Select your four 3” layers in five selectable densities … extra firm, firm, medium, soft and extra soft... easily interchangeable layers.
- 12” Profile.
- You will also be able to arrange and rearrange your layers to your liking, allowing your mattress to change with you as your body and needs change.
- Ozark Mountain Organic Beds™ Mattresses are Certified Organic and Toxin-Free.
- REAL pure tree-derived, certified organic dunlop rubber*…no cheap, toxic polyurethane foams and no polybutadiene, formaldehyde or toxic chemical flame retardants.
- Naturally cool-sleeping, hypo-allergenic, anti-microbial, dust mite-resistant, pest-resistant, and EXTREMELY durable.